create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Quick Iced Green Tea

Quick iced drink on a hot summer day! I love to drink green tea but during the summer months I prefer this method over just a cup of hot tea.

 Brew a cup of double strength green tea aka two tea bags or twice the amount of loose tea. I'm trying to use up the bagged tea I have sitting around my cupboards, with this heat wave it may be gone soon!


Brew the double tea as long as you would for a single cup, green tea tends to get bitter the longer it brews so brew according to your own tastes. While its hot I add a teaspoon of honey to dissolve.

Fill up a glass with ice! Behold its cooling glory!



Once your tea is brewed to your liking add to ice and ta-da it magically becomes a delicious iced beverage! If I have herbal tea on hand sometimes I'll add a bag while brewing the green tea to add even more natural flavors to the mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...