create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Versatile Blogger? Eh?

Let's Take the Metro has awarded me the awesome Versatile Blogger Award! I have no idea what that means but from blogger peer pressure I'm supposed to reveal seven shocking facts about myself!

  • I have a face! And it really likes artichokes, seriously I'd rather have jars of marinated artichoke hearts then ice cream. 
  • I'm an educated derelict! Aka I have not one but two university degrees collecting dust. I'm hoping to snag a real job by the end of the summer, maybe. 
  • I cut myself on an ice cube once. It takes talent to pull off such a feat of awesomeness
  • I watch more Korean television than American. I have no clue about contestants on "reality" shows, Grey's Anatomy, and countless CSI series but ask me about Suh Ji Suk's latest series and I can rattle them off in under ten minutes :)
  • I played a mean Tuba back in the day for High School band, never was a member of the Marching Band but actually got to take part in the Jazz Band my junior year (senior year couldn't because I was a punk in too many clubs)
  • Though I have an English degree I have yet to finish a novel in 2011, working on changing that with After Dark (Vintage International) by Haruki Murakami. Its been sitting on my bookshelf for two years now so I decided to finally crack it open
  • I have horrid math skills, I was in advanced math from Elementary to sophomore year of High School; after Geometry everything math related was/is an epic fail :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...