create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Burn Baby Burn!

Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel, Crystal Clear 24 oz (680 g)

I'm still somewhat in denial that it is the month of May let alone that I should really be putting on sunscreen before venturing outdoors. My new job commute home from work can take an hour with heavy traffic, sitting that long is bad enough but I didn't think twice about what it means for my skin. Naturally I got burnt to a crisp my first day driving home that it wasn't cloudy and/or raining in NEPA.
Since my skin is uber sensitive the only thing I use for when the sun taunts and burns my skin is my trusted aloe vera gel. All natural and made in the USA Fruit of the Earth has been my favorite since I can remember. I know that there are organic brands out recently but not all of them are made solely in the USA. I want to spend what little I have for expenses as carefully as possible; for the sake of my crying wallet and the environment. If buying something that has a low carbon footprint can reduce pollution even just a smidgen so be it. Not only do I think its important to know what is in the product I pick up to fling in shopping carts but where it is coming from.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...