create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Wanna (Never) Go to Friendlys!!

Since I'm unemployed its rare for me to eat at a restaurant but I went buck wild and got breakfast today at Friend-lies after taking my friend to an interview.

Lately I've been trying to master the art of omelets, specifically the tri-fold that Ina Garten created so effortlessly!, and I figured it would be safe to get that for breakfast. I cut out soda to a bare minimum , only occasionally drinking the new Sierra Mist, and all greasy food except for monthly runs to a local pizza shop (Maronis.) Anyways, I get my plate and low and behold it has a slab of grease on the side.

I don't remember ordering grease with my omelet. Or did I?

The table right next to mine ordered extra sides of sausages, bacon, and probably deep fried lard so I think some of the grease from their orders slimed its way on to my plate.

It wasn't til I got home after running around all day that I got to take a good look in the mirror at myself. I broke out horribly. After slathering on a face mask and drinking 32 ounces of water I feel somewhat better, somewhat. I don't have any interviews lined up this week but I want to keep my face for when I do. Tomorrow for lunch I plan on steaming up some kale and having it over a nice clean bowl of rice. I believe the power of kale will help ease the flash backs of what my skin looked like in high school.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...