create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Chocolate Chip Muffins

Yeah I totally just Google Searched for an image ;)
In the spirit of using up what is in my cupboards I decided to make chocolate chip muffins since I have half a bag of chips left!

I tinkered a bit with the one recipe I use a lot when making blueberry muffins and think these came out not  too shabby.

1 cup of milk
1/3 vegetable oil
1 egg
1/2 sugar
2 cups of all purpose unbleached flour
2 tsp baking power
1/2 of chocolate chips

Grease muffin tins and preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 20 minutes. Stare at for 5 minutes til cool enough to tear into.
I always mix my wet ingredients first and then slowly incorporate the dry. I also splashed in a bit of vanilla extract mainly because I have one bottle that I'm trying to finish before I crack open another I found in the cupboard the other day.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...