create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Gratitude Post

Bam! I've been pretty good the past few week's in actually remembering to write a post!

1. Water: I'm grateful that I have filters left for my Brita water pitcher for at least til the beginning of Fall. Filtered water is important in my household especially during the summer months when I'm mixing up tea, lemonade, and constantly filling up my water bottle.

2. Rain: I'm so glad that this week I didn't have to go out much to water my garden. I went overboard with applying for jobs this week so I barely had any time to spare to worry about my poor veggies! I'm hoping the rain from this week will help those whose end of summer crops are still going strong!

3. Aloe Vera Gel: I love walking around the farmer's market but I tend to get sunburned easily so I'm glad for the existence of aloe vera gel. It helps soothe my skin and is also great for all the bug bites I get whenever I step on my front porch for longer than ten minnets.

4. Iced Tea: I'm grateful that I have something other than water to drink during the hot days of summer. Will my tea supply run dry before I get a new job? Who knows! But at least for now I have a few cheap choices for cool drinks :)

5. First Interview for August!: Though it didn't take place just yet, will be Monday afternoon, I'm grateful that I got called in for a part time interview for a retail gig. I applied back in the beginning of July so I was happy that I was still in consideration for a position there. I put down on the application that I would be willing to be a regular or temporary employee, more than likely it is temp for the holidays but I'd be grateful either way at this point.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...