create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Weekend Gardener

Month of April I've been pretty quite since I worked about 7 days a week every week of it, except for this weekend!
It was so refreshing to rip out weeds and destroy their insidious plans to take over my little plot of land I created in my backyard for my vegetable garden. I'm anxious this year to plant more and utilize my yard to make the most out of my time and what seeds/plants I can afford to get this year. I didn't take any photos to document my path of destruction today but plan on taking pics of my garden as it blooms this year.

2 comments:

  1. I know it was difficult for me to even post anything last night without a visual guide :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...