create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Organic Discounts!

Seeds of Change S10642 Certified Organic Red Russian Kale, 100 Seed CountThis year I plan on expanding my gardening and planting veggies in succession so I won't have them all ripe at the same time (thereby some may spoil by the time I'd get to use them for meals) so I'm trying to be on the "ball" with seeds this year. This week at Kmart there are organic seeds at 40 percent off! I got two different types of kale, carrots, and radish seeds for under $3.
Buying fresh organic vegetables in the store can be hard on a tight budget but I'm hoping that being the bargain hunter I am will pay off with growing my own food to provide to my family this spring/summer. This week I plan on prepping my garden and possibly even planting some radish seeds left over from last year.

2 comments:

  1. I fell off the ball today! Started to rain after I got out of my work clothes and into my beat up gardening battle gear aka old gym clothes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...