create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Nom Nom Strawberry Edition!

Test by nomnomyum
Test, a photo by nomnomyum on Flickr.
Though it is freakin' cold still in NEPA I was able to snag some fresh, juicy, and oh so naturally sweet strawberries. Practically everyone in my household has enjoyed them including my pet tortoise, Junior.
He's a little camera shy but he dove into his lil dish and devoured at least three strawberries that I chopped up for him. I like getting fresh fruits and veggies for my family, including my pets as well (sometimes I think they eat more organic foods than I do.)

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty intense photo. He could strike at any moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! You should see him when he rages and turns the food dish on its side. Intense keeping such a fierce creature :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...