create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Gratitude Post

To stave off some writer's block I'm stealing participating in Let's Take the Metro's gratitude post extravanganza!

Five things that I am grateful for this week are the following:


1. The existence of sites like Indeed and SimplyHired that make my job searching so efficient

2. Dunkin's 99cent iced coffee deal. I'm almost broke but having at least a lil treat on the cheap makes me feel human still. I limit my coffee intake but during the summer months I love my iced goodness of deliciousness. I will continue to dig in my purse for change to support my addiction ;)

3. My vegetable garden. Though its not as mighty as I would have liked this year I am grateful for the plants that are blossoming into food that I will allow me to make healthy dishes for my family this summer.

4. That I was able to get Amazon credits from old games/dvds to buy my turtle's a years supply of food. Without the trade in credits I would have had to charge it on my credit card which I'm trying to use only for when my cash runs out in July/August (unless I get a job before then.) I'm sure my turtles are grateful too that they will have food every day.

5. That the resume paper I bought back in December still exists! I'm surprised I haven't run out of it yet and am grateful that for the jobs I do find that prefer a mailed copy of my resume and application that I'm able to do so.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...