create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Pre-Gaming!

With Daylight Savings rapidly approaching I've already been planning out my vegetable garden for this spring/summer. Though I'm working one (temp) job now I'm hoping to save up for seeds so later (actually pretty soon!) I will be able to get a head start.

Two warm days this week in the 60s is making me yearn to prep the yard. This will be my 3rd vegetable garden at my home and I hope to make it even better than before. Will be sharing pictures as what yummy vegetables I plant grow and/or wither this year.

And of course I shall be sharing my heroic tales of destroying weeds, picking up neighbor's trash that just happens to land in my yard, and other exciting adventures! (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...